We are growing, and we are growing fast. If you are looking to work on an array of mobile and web apps that span across different industries such as finance, retail, consumer, enterprise and entertainment, then you have come to right place.
We are looking for individuals that not only possess the technical skills of a rock star Tangeneer, but also the motivation to grow, build, and help lead an unstoppable team.
What we need you for
The Senior Developer will work with an agile team to develop, test and maintain front-end applications. Should be a self-starter and be able to perform daily duties without day-to-day instructions. Is a leader in the design of architectural and component software features, design and implementation of system, design and implementation of test plan, and documentation of final product. Should be able to adapt to new languages, methodologies, and platforms to meet the needs of the project. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Is responsible for assessing and evaluating the quality of the software developed by the other developers.
Deliver a streamlined user experience while striving to develop a first class codebase using Angular best practices and implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Ensure that coding standards within the team exist and are adhered to
- Ensure that the team adheres to industry and company standards and policies
- Implement design patterns
- Perform environment management (deployments scripts and configurations)
- Manage the setting up of the development environments and onboarding of new developers
- Lead the development team throughout the development life cycles
- Review all code work and functionality
- Perform Test Driven development (TDD)
- Implement unit tests, E2E tests and integration tests
- Ensure that the code coverage is always above 70%
- Refactor code where appropriate so the code base is always maintained (neat and relevant)
- Constantly improve on architectures
- Be on the lookout for the right tools for the job
You will need the following skills:
- A strong understanding of OOP programming
- A strong understanding of browser compatibility and SEO practices
- A strong understanding of version control
- 3+ years of projects experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong desire to work in a small business in a start up capacity
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Committed to personal and professional growth
- A level head under pressure
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to deliver a complete front end application
- Excellent knowledge of Source Control (Commits, Merges, Pull Requests)
- Experience in using NPM, Grunt, Bower and Yeoman
Send us an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org