We are growing, and we are growing fast. If you are looking to work on an array of mobile and web apps that span across different industries such as finance, retail, consumer, enterprise and entertainment, then you have come to right place.
We are looking for individuals that not only possess the technical skills of a rock star Tangeneer, but also the motivation to grow, build, and help lead an unstoppable team.
What we need you for
To play a technical role in the adoption of DevOps principals, incl. development, CI/CD, continuous testing and continuous feedback to support the delivery of solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implement next generation system architectures and automation.
- Prototype new emerging technologies in order to complement new platform adoption recommendations.
- Provide technical insight in various emerging technology areas i.e. (CI, CD, Continuous Testing and Monitoring)
- Serve as a change agent providing assistance to teams within the organization on new innovative ways of working in order to further streamline the current execution lifecycle.
- Build highly automated development pipelines, with zero touch deployments, allowing both developers and operations to deploy at free will.
- Continuously find new ways to improve flow across the SDLC (software development lifecycle) from source code strategies (like trunk-based development) to continuous integration and test automation practices.
- Create a centralized telemetry infrastructure spanning development (code commits, successful builds, unit testing, etc.), deployment pipelines (environment provisioning, functional test results, performance testing measurements, etc.) and user feedback (like A/B testing).
You will need the following skills:
- Full-stack developer having built apps (personal or work related) from the UI layer to service and database layers understanding how each layer interact with one another.
- Experience in using Azure cloud technologies in solving problems.
- Showing an interest in emerging development languages, namely e.g. Scala, Golang, Rust, Lamda or Kotlin.
- Demonstrating an understanding of clustered application containerization technologies, e.g. Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Mesos.
- Have implemented / understand big data analytics frameworks like ELK (Elasticsearch-Logstash-Kibana).
- Experience in building continuous feedback loops into value streams, using a number of technologies incl., Grafana and Elasticsearch, Prometheus, DataDog, AppDynamics, etc.
- Demonstrating an understanding of CI/CD with experience in one or more tools. These include tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Bamboo, TFS, CDD, XL Deploy and Ansible.
- Maintain awareness of opportunities provided by new technology to address challenges or to enable new ways of working.
Send us an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org